We believe that bicycling should be a fun and rewarding means of travel for all. Become a member today and add your voice in support of a bicycle-friendly Minneapolis.
As a member of the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition, you will support our work to make our great city more bicycle friendly, including our 2012 priorities:
- Open Streets. We are working to bring another Open Streets Minneapolis Ciclovia event to Lyndale Avenue South in June 2012.
- Bike-friendly streets. Wee'll be working on a big effort to extend bike lanes on Franklin Avenue, and to support vike improvements on up to eight other streets.
- Bike-friendly policy. We'll be working on two to four new City policies to support biking.
- Expanded bike parking. We'll be reaching out to businesses to find matching funds for new bike parking in Uptown, Downtown East, and the West Bank.
Receive Member Benefits
- Spoke card: Show your support in style with an original Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition spoke card.
- Periodic invites to members-only events: Our member parties are great fun and a great way to meet other passionate bicycle supporters.
- Discounted Membership in the Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota: Become a member of the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition and receive $10 off membership in the Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota.
- Action alerts, monthly e-newsletter, and volunteer opportunities: Become part of our powerful grassroots network. Receive action alerts and be informed of volunteer opportunities and news.
Join at $50 or more and receive:
- All of the above benefits plus
- Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition mussette filled with local discounts and spoke card. Tote your essentials on any bicycle journey with this practical, over-the-shoulder bag.
To join, select your membership level and click "Add to Cart." You will then finalize payment in PayPal. At the end of the payment, click "Return to Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition" to finalize your membership details.
You may also mail a check with “membership” in the memo (please also include your email address) to:
Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition
2929 Chicago Avenue #1014
Minneapolis, MN 55407
If you prefer to donate without joining as a member or would like donate a different amount from the membership options, you can click "donate" here.
Please note that the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition is treated as a 501(c)(3) not forprofit organization as established by the IRS code pending final approval of application for exempt status. We are confident of approval of our application in 2012, so we expect that all donations will be tax exempt.